Dieses Inserat wird in der Originalsprache angezeigt um den Inhalt nicht zu verfälschen.
YWAM Basel is a non-profit organization that is part of a global and interdenominational Christian movement called Youth with a Mission (YWAM) and is a subsidiary base of Youth with a Mission Cartagena in Colombia.
The base in Basel is under construction and is regularly supported by outreach teams from Cartagena.
Our focus is to train young people in diverse areas of mission.The organization focuses on living hospitality, networking, and serving private Swiss
and international individuals and organizations. As a global organization we are networked with people from all over the world to make God's kingdom known everywhere.
For this partner organization we are looking for a person for the following area of responsibility:
The position is for a motivated person who is willing to act according to the basic principles and values of YWAM and invest responsibly in the development of the base in Basel.
What we offer:
• Workplace in unique urban environment with border access to Germany and France
• Inter-cultural and multi-lingual working environment
• Working closely with international teams
• Varied work with a wide range of activities
• Development of new projects and continuing with existing projects
• Cooperating and partnering with the national and international locations of YWAM
• Cooperating with the "Seminars and Further Education" department
• Working with youth and young adults
• Working with leaders of local churches and communities
• Disseminating information on current and future projects in churches and
communities of the region
• Mobilizing volunteers for projects
• Be responsible for accounting and correspondence
• Successful completion of the Discipleship Training School (DTS) with Youth with a
• Knowledge and implementation of the basic principles and values of YWAM
• Graduation from the University of the Nations (Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Biblical
Studies or Masters of Leadership).
• Basic knowledge of pastoral care
• Work experience within YWAM of at least 10 years
• Leadership experience
• Required Languages: French and English - Spanish or Italian
• Minimum age: 30 years
• Plays an instrument
• Basic computer skills
• Team player
•Takes initiated and is hospitable
• Willingness to establish and maintain international relationships and contacts
If you wanna know more about this position, please contact our Human Resources department and quote the reference number L2102005e.