Dieses Inserat wird in der Originalsprache angezeigt um den Inhalt nicht zu verfälschen.
Youth with a Mission (YWAM/JMEM), is a non-profit organization that is a part of Youth With A Mission, International (YWAM). YWAM was founded in 1960 and is a global movement of Christians from many denominations dedicated to presenting Jesus personally to this generation, to mobilizing as many as possible to help in this task, and to the training and equipping of believers for their part in fulfilling the Great Commission. JMEM Wiler began in 1987 and we train and equip people from Switzerland and abroad for missions as well as invest into families and young people in Switzerland and around the world. In order to properly train and equip future missionaries we strive to have an international staff team. We seek people from Switzerland and around the world who can use their missions experience to impart God’s heart for all the nations onto our those we train.
For this partner organization we are looking for a person for the following area of responsibility:
(The Biblical Studies Leader at JMEM Wiler is under the oversight ouf our Bible and Society Department.)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing our nine-month School of Biblical Studies course which has been running since 1987.
• Leading and directing a staff team who are trained in the inductive method of Bible study.
• Mentoring future missionaries, Pastors, and Bible teachers in the skills of proper Biblical observation, interpretation, and application for their particular field of calling.
• Teaching Biblical concepts and promoting Biblical studies in the missionary training courses at JMEM Wiler and other JMEM training locations around the world.
• Recruiting students, inviting and caring for guest speakers, arranging the daily, weekly, and monthly schedules in coordination with the overall YWAM Wiler schedule, and budgeting and handling the financial aspects of the School of Biblical Studies.
• Successful completion of the Discipleship Training School (YWAM’s entry level training program).
• Successful completion of the School of Biblical Studies and the School of Biblical ChristianWorldview
• A firm understanding of the ethos and values of YWAM International through ongoing participation in the organization.
• At least five years of experience living outside of their home country
• Ability to speak and teach in English fluently. A basic understanding of German is helpful along with a willingness to engage in further studies in that language.
• An international outlook and willingness to work easily with people from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds.
This position is best suited for a responsible, self-motivated and experienced leader who has a strong self-motivated work ethic, a high level of cross-cultural work experience and relational skills, a firm grasp of the Holy Bible, an ability to
clearly communicate Biblical concepts to others, a deep understanding of Youth With A Mission (YWAM), proven skills in equipping people for religious service and living Biblical lifestyles, and is able to faithfully and passionately represent YWAM Wiler locally and internationally.
If you wanna know more about this position, please contact our Human Resources department and quote the reference number L2102004e.